Foreman mechanic refrigeration technology
Are you the cool frog with experience in industrial refrigeration or do you want to find your way in this? Do you have technical insight, do you like working in projects, do you get satisfaction from leading colleagues, and do you like the fact that no two days are the same? Then you are the foreman mechanic that VHI Koudetechniek B.V. from Uden is looking for!
With clients in The Netherlands and abroad and in different sectors, you will work at VHI Koudetechniek B.V. on a large of diversity and challenging projects. As foreman technician your responsibilities include the mechanical realization of (new) construction projects.
As a foreman mechanic, you will work on project sites preparing and executing our installation work. You manage a team of colleagues. Your focus is mainly on the progress and safe and quality execution of work. You communicate with your team and you maintain contact with the project manager, subcontractors and the customer. As foreman mechanic you make, read and interpret working drawings and (isometric) sketches.
You have an advantage if you have (extensive) experience in (industrial) refrigeration technology and with solving refrigeration malfunctions independently. Experience with natural refrigerants ammonia and carbon dioxide and an F-gases certificate are a plus.
- You are in possession of a completed MBO 3 or 4 WTB, Mechatronics or E-education;
- You have a VCA VOL certificate and preferably NEN 3140;
- You have managerial capacities;
- You work independently and customer-oriented;
- Do you enjoy traveling abroad for short periods of time for international projects;
- Do you possess the driving license B(E).
Do you initially not meet all the requested requirements and experience but still think you have the level to perform this role satisfactorily? Then read on and respond to this vacancy as well.
What we offer
- A challenging and varied full-time job of 38 hours per week.
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- In case of a 38-hour contract, 38 days off (25 fixed + 13 atv) per year to ensure a good balance between work and private life.
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment, according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metalworkers (PMT pension fund).
- Own company bus, iPad and cell phone.
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and dynamic company.
- You work in a small team with short lines and a flat organization.
- Enough development and training opportunities within the company.
Who we are
VHI Koudetechniek B.V. specializes in advice, design, implementation, service and maintenance of refrigeration systems aimed at industry. VHI Koudetechniek provides the appropriate design of cooling systems for products, processes and spaces.
Core concepts in our working method are reliability, efficiency, safety, speed and flexibility, whereby we take all worries off your hands with innovative, energy-friendly customized solutions ‘driven by knowledge’.
The work area of VHI Koudetechniek B.V. covers the whole of the Netherlands, but we also realize projects in Belgium, Germany, England, Scotland, Ireland and the United States.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to meet you.