Technical Design (3D) Engineer
Who we are
VHI Koudetechniek B.V. specializes in advice, design, implementation, service and maintenance of refrigeration systems aimed at industry. VHI Koudetechniek provides the appropriate design of cooling systems for products, processes and spaces.
Core concepts in our working method are reliability, efficiency, safety, speed and flexibility, whereby we take all worries off your hands with innovative, energy-friendly customized solutions ‘driven by knowledge’.
The work area of VHI Koudetechniek B.V. covers the whole of the Netherlands, but we also realize projects in Belgium, Germany, England, Scotland, Ireland and the United States.
You will be employed as an engineer for large refrigeration/air conditioning installations and new construction projects. Your responsibilities include working drawings and P&IDs. You will also manage the drawings in your own set up CAD library. From the specifications you work out the industrial refrigeration and freezer installation technical drawings in 3D. The drawing work is performed with AutoCAD 3D and Revit drawing package.
As Technical Design Engineer you will work in a small team. This team is characterized by short lines of communication and a flat organizational structure.
- Drawing in architectural facilities for the benefit of the installation;
- 3D working out the installation (main components, piping, brackets, etc.);
- Generating and parts lists and order lists;
- Converting 3D drawings into working drawings;
- Prepare, modify and revise PI&Ds with corresponding parts list;
- Maintaining and expanding the CAD library in the drawing package;
- You will work closely with your team members and liaise with project managers and clients to retrieve the correct information;
- You will ensure correct and timely capture, recording and availability of relevant project documentation;
- You are responsible for independently scheduling and organizing your own work and meeting deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- MBO Technical education level 4;
- You have knowledge of relevant computerized (BIM) systems such as Autodesk Revit & Autocad, Stabicad and Microsoft Office;
- AutoCAD skills is a requirement;
- Revit drawing package is a desire;
- Knowledge of industrial processes and installations (refrigeration engineering is a plus).
What we offer
An inspiring work environment where there is plenty of room for development;
A young, fast-growing company;
Innovative and inspiring work environment;
Working in a small team, short lines & flat organization;
Good primary and secondary working conditions;
25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to meet you.