Service technician refrigeration technology
Are you the cool frog with experience in industrial refrigeration or do you want to find your way in this? Do you have technical insight, do you like working in projects, do you get satisfaction from leading colleagues, and do you like the fact that no two days are the same? Then you are the foreman mechanic that VHI Koudetechniek B.V. from Uden is looking for!
With customers at home and abroad and in different sectors, you will work at VHI Koudetechniek B.V. on diverse and challenging projects. As a service technician, your responsibilities include maintenance work and troubleshooting.
A day as a service technician
The day starts for you from home. Via your IPad you check the schedule for today. After a nice breakfast and cup of coffee, you leave in your own service van to your appointments for the day. The work is a mix of new construction and service activities and runs from simple split air conditioning systems to industrial (ammonia and CO2) refrigeration systems making every day different.
Furthermore, you will:
- Perform all maintenance work as discussed with the customer;
- Troubleshoot, analyze and repair faults in both mechanical and electronic fields;
- Assemble, maintain and adjust refrigeration and air conditioning systems;
- Prepare and maintain maintenance reports and work records;
- Advise customers on maintenance.
Once every 6-8 weeks you will participate in breakdown services. Between 1 and 4 times a year you will also work on projects abroad for one of our international customers. You will be here for a short period of at least 1 to a maximum of 2 weeks.
You have an advantage if you have (extensive) experience in (industrial) refrigeration technology and with solving refrigeration malfunctions independently. Experience with natural refrigerants ammonia and carbon dioxide and an F-gases certificate are an advantage. Do you not yet fully meet these requirements or are you still an apprentice? No problem, then you can attend a 4-week training course internally to become a level 4 refrigeration technician!
- Are you in possession of a completed MBO 3 or 4 WTB, Mechatronics or E-education;
- You have a VCA 1 certificate and preferably NEN 3140;
- Do you work independently and customer-oriented;
- Do you enjoy traveling abroad for short periods of time for international projects;
- Do you possess the driving license B(E).
Do you initially not meet all the requested requirements and experience but still think you have the level to perform this role satisfactorily? Then read on and respond to this vacancy as well.
What we offer
- A challenging and varied full-time job of 38 hours per week.
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- In case of a 38-hour contract, 38 days off (25 fixed + 13 atv) per year to ensure a good balance between work and private life.
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment, according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metalworkers (PMT pension fund).
- Own company bus, iPad and cell phone.
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and dynamic company.
- You work in a small team with short lines and a flat organization.
- Enough development and training opportunities within the company.
Who we are
VHI Koudetechniek B.V. specializes in advice, design, implementation, service and maintenance of refrigeration systems aimed at industry. VHI Koudetechniek provides the appropriate design of cooling systems for products, processes and spaces.
Core concepts in our working method are reliability, efficiency, safety, speed and flexibility, whereby we take all worries off your hands with innovative, energy-friendly customized solutions ‘driven by knowledge’.
The work area of VHI Koudetechniek B.V. covers the whole of the Netherlands, but we also realize projects in Belgium, Germany, England, Scotland, Ireland and the United States.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to meet you.