Project manager electrical engineering
Are you the cool frog with experience in industrial refrigeration or do you want to find your way in this? Like a helicopter, you know how to keep an overview with your knowledge and experience. This allows you to monitor and control processes well. Leading an electrical engineering project from start to finish is a must for you; you know what it takes to get it done.
With clients at home and abroad and in different sectors you will work at VHI Koudetechniek B.V. on diverse and challenging projects. You are responsible for the electrical part of our refrigeration and freezer systems.
Refrigeration and electrical engineering, and additionally automation are part of your world of knowledge. You will work for an organization that specializes in advice, design, implementation, service and maintenance of industrial refrigeration systems. You will work in a small team, with short lines of communication and a flat organizational structure. Your work mentality is characterized by reliability, safety, efficiency, speed and flexibility. With your knowledge and attitude you know how to relieve the client of all worries, by means of innovative, energy-friendly customized solutions.
These are your responsibilities as a project manager electrical engineering:
- Review applications, preliminary design and budget of projects;
- Planning, preparation and execution of projects;
- Organizing and monitoring material flows in consultation with purchasing;
- Managing, controlling and motivating a project team;
- Responsible for timely and correct delivery of projects;
- Maintaining contacts with customers, suppliers and other project members;
- Ensuring good cooperation with other departments within our organization.
Furthermore, you possess the following personal characteristics:
Reliable | helicopter view | independent | teamwork | professionalism | planning and organizing | responsible | involved | (pro)active | accurate | decisive | communicative (verbal and written) | collegial | delegating | incisive
- Completed MBO/ HBO education in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics;
- Familiar with the NEN1010 standard;
- Prepared to follow specific courses;
- Relevant work experience within refrigeration and/or installation technology is an advantage;
- Good user knowledge of Auto-Cad and MS Excel.
Do you initially not meet all the requested requirements and experience but still think you have the level to perform this role satisfactorily? Then read on and respond to this vacancy as well.
What we offer
- A challenging and varied full-time job of 38 hours per week;
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- For a 38-hour shift, 38 days off (25 fixed + 13 atv) per year to ensure a good work-life balance;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions, according to the CAO Klein Metaal (PMT pension fund);
- Laptop and cell phone;
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and dynamic company;
- You work in a small team with short lines and flat organization;
- Enough development and training opportunities within the company.
Who we are
VHI Koudetechniek B.V. specializes in advice, design, implementation, service and maintenance of refrigeration systems aimed at industry. VHI Koudetechniek provides the appropriate design of cooling systems for products, processes and spaces.
Core concepts in our working method are reliability, efficiency, safety, speed and flexibility, whereby we take all worries off your hands with innovative, energy-friendly customized solutions ‘driven by knowledge’.
The work area of VHI Koudetechniek B.V. covers the whole of the Netherlands, but we also realize projects in Belgium, Germany, England, Scotland, Ireland and the United States.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to meet you.